Simulating Cold Mould Defects, In the Process of Low-Pressure Polymer Moulding with Chemical Foaming Agent, Using Magma
AbstractIn the article, we described potential defects, which are result of low mould temperature in the process of low-pressure polymer moulding. We identified the parameters, which will affect this process in Magma Soft. We executed a series of simulations in order to verify that changes in these parameters result in reliable simulation results. We identified the result characteristics, which indicate that there will be defects on the produced part surface. We validate the simulation results with real experiments.
Mag. Stanislav Gatsev, Senior Assistant Professor Dr.Eng Yasen Hadjitodorov, “Simulating defects, which were result of incorrect dosage of chemical foaming agent in the process of low-pressure polymer moulding, using Magma” Internation Education and Research Journal [On- line] Vol 4, No 8 (2018) Available: http://ierj.in/journal/index.php/ierj/article/view/1727 [Aug, 2018]
KUBOUŠEK s.r.o., “Thermoplastic Foam Injection Molding”: www.plasticportal.eu/en/thermoplastic-foam-injection-molding/c/2416/, Sep. 08, 2014 [Sep. 08, 2014]
Trexel, Inc, http://www.trexel.com/en/ 
Elzbieta Bociaga, Pawel Palutkiewicz, “The Impact of Mould Temperature and Blowing Agent Content on Structure and Properties of Injection Moulded Parts”, SAGE Journals [On- line], https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/026248931303200501 [Sep. 04, 2018]
Elzbieta Bociaga, Pawel Palutkiewicz, “The influence of injection molding parameters and blowing agent addition on selected properties, surface state, and structure of HDPE parts” [Sep. 27, 2012]
G. R. Berger, G. A. Pacher, A. Pichler, W. Friesenbichler, D. P. Gruber, “Influence of mold surface temperature on polymer part warpage in rapid heat cycle molding” 
Mag. Stanislav Gatsev, Senior Assistant Professor Dr.Eng Yasen Hadjitodorov, Systems which simulate polymer injection molding processes and how Magma stands among them., Institute of Metal Science, Equipment and Technologies – BAS 
José Antonio Reglero Ruiz, Michel Vincent, Jean-François Agassant, Tarik Sadik, Caroline Pillon, Christian Carrot, “Polymer foaming with chemical blowing agents: Experiment and modeling” [Oct. 16 2015]
Техническа характеристика “Группа «ЛУКОЙЛ» ООО «СТАВРОЛЕН», ПОЛИЭТИЛЕН НИЗКОГО ДАВЛЕНИЯ МАРКИ 277-73”
D. M. Stefanescu and A. V. Catalina, “Physics of microporosity formation in casting alloys – sensitivity analysis for Al–Si alloys” International Journal of Cast Metals Research 24(3/4):144-150 • [Aug. 2011]
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to accept\reject the paper.B. sends the paper to a selected editorial board member(s). C. the Editor In Chief himself evaluates the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.